Bowhead Tokens Pte Ltd Terms of Service
By registering to use, or by using, any offerings or services of Bowhead Health Pte Ltd or its affiliates (“Bowhead”) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service (“Terms of Service”). Bowhead, under the Terms of Service, provides an information
and Bowhead Token exchange platform and the underlying Bowhead distributed ledger technology (“DLT”) software, including all other Bowhead online offerings, such as the Bowhead website, (collectively, the “Platform”), for use by you (a “User”).
The provision of the Platform by Bowhead, for purchase, exchange of information and any related services, inclusive of features and tools, are referred to in these Terms of Service as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which are added to
the Platform shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.bowheadhealth.com/#/conditions. Bowhead
reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Bowhead website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you and you agree that
notwithstanding whether or not you have been advised of any such changes, these Terms of Service shall continue to apply.
which forms a part of these Terms of Services and is wholly incorporated herewith. Any use or access of the Platform without accepting these Terms of Service is prohibited.
1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, Bowhead hereby grants you a license to access and use the Platform enabling users to access, and transfer Bowhead virtual currencies, tokens, or cryptocurrencies (the “Bowhead Token”), in respect of which you are
licensed to use, and transact with other users via, the Platform.
- Bowhead does not store any private keys, backup phrases or passwords (collectively, “Private Key Information”). Private Key Information is stored by you locally. It is very important that you backup your Private Key Information. If you lose your
Private Key Information then it will not be possible for Bowhead to recover it for you and you may permanently lose access to your Bowhead Tokens.
- You acknowledge that Bowhead may use an email address you provide as a method for communication for support or other inquiries you may make to Bowhead.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Bowhead cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data that is uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited
in connection with your use on public portion of the Platform (the “Materials”), including any unencrypted Materials that are provided to the Platform excluding information incorporating into a Bowhead Token (the “Unencrypted Materials”).
2. Conditions of Use of the Platform
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service before you may become a member of Bowhead.
- Bowhead is an information management and token information exchange platform only. Bowhead does not participate in any transaction and merely acts to provide a means of managing transactions and interactions between Bowhead Token controllers.
Bowhead has no role in executing or consummating any transaction relating to Bowhead Tokens except for implementing the distributed ledger technology software used in association with Bowhead Token transactions, and has no liability in any
way for any transactions or a failure of any transaction.
- Technical support is only available via email or by supported technical support means provided by Bowhead.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts
of Singapore with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby
- You acknowledge and agree that Bowhead may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Bowhead’s website, available at https://www.bowheadhealth.com/#/conditions and
such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting, subject to any legal impediments that would impair our ability to make without notice changes. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service
are posted to Bowhead’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Services.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, the laws of the Singapore, or other applicable law.
- You are responsible for your use of your own Bowhead Tokens, as well the use of those persons or entities to whom you have granted any license or access rights thereto. This includes responsibility for and maintaining confidentiality over your
own private keys.
- You may only use Bowhead Tokens in association with the Platform, and you shall not deposit Bowhead Tokens into addresses or other services or software platforms that are not supported by Bowhead and/or the Platform.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Bowhead.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support@Bowheadhealth.com.
- You understand that any Materials (a) that are not incorporated in a Bowhead Token may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks.
- The Terms of Service may be available in languages other than English. To the extent of any inconsistencies or conflicts between these English Terms of Service and Bowhead’s Terms of Service available in another language, the most current English
version of the Terms of Service at https://www.bowheadhealth.com/#/conditions will prevail.
- You may not assign your rights and obligations under these Terms of Service to any other person without Bowhead’s express written agreement. Bowhead may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms of Service without notice, to any person
or entity, and for any reason.
- Videos containing medication names and brands are not permitted on the platform and will be rejected.
3. Bowhead Rights & Acceptable Use Policy
- You are responsible for your own Materials, including Unencrypted Materials.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Unencrypted Materials if we determine in our sole discretion that it violates these Terms of Service.
Any actually or potentially illegal, harmful, threatening or offensive Unencrypted Materials, as determined in Bowhead’s sole and unfettered discretion, that you may upload to, provide to, or use in any way in association with, the Platform, or encourage
or facilitate others to do so (“Prohibited Use”), is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Illegal Activities: any illegal activities, including but not limited to advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
- Harmful or Fraudulent Activities: activities that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, documents, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast
schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
- Infringing Subject Matter: any content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content: content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content: content or sale of goods that are harmful to others, or content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses,
Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or bots.
- Abusive Use. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Bowhead customer, Bowhead employee, User, or third-party.
- Bowhead does not pre-screen any Materials, including Unencrypted Materials, and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Unencrypted Materials from the Platform.
4. Limitation of Liability, Indemnities & Warranties.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BOWHEAD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ECONOMIC LOSSES, DAMAGES FOR INCORRECT OR MISLEADING INFORMATION,
FAVOURABLE OR UNFAVOURABLE TRANSACTIONS, FAILURE TO ENGAGE IN A TRANSACTION, AND/OR A LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL BOWHEAD BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES OR THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (HOWEVER ARISING INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). YOU AGREE TO
INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BOWHEAD, BOWHEAD AFFILIATES, AND BOWHEAD PARTNERS, AS WELL AS THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUPPLIERS OF ANY OF THEM, FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’
FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL BOWHEAD BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIRD PARTIES FOR ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT AND SUBMIT MATERIALS ON YOUR BEHALF, WHETHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. ONLY
YOU OR YOUR AUTHORIZED LICENSEES OR DESIGNATES MAY USE THE PLATFORM AND YOUR BOWHEAD TOKENS, AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING YOUR BOWHEAD TOKEN PRIVATE KEYS CONFIDENTIAL FROM THIRD PARTIES.
- YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THEY ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. BOWHEAD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED,
TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. BOWHEAD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. BOWHEAD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER
MATERIALS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
5. Waiver and Complete Agreement
- The failure of Bowhead to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. To the extent that any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed unenforceable or invalid,
you and Bowhead agree that (a) such unenforceability or invalidity shall be limited to the provision deemed as such and the remainder of the Terms of Services shall continue to apply; and (b) the provision deemed unenforceable or invalid shall
be deemed, if possible, to be minimally amended to resolve said unenforceability or invalidity and, in any case, shall thereafter be enforceable or valid.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Bowhead and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Bowhead (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service),
unless agreed to in writing by both you and Bowhead.
6. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim title over any intellectual property rights over any Unencrypted Materials you provide to the Platform. By providing such Unencrypted Materials to Bowhead for use on the Platform, you grant Bowhead an irrevocable, royalty-free,
non-exclusive license to (a) display the Unencrypted Materials on the Platform to any other User or third-party; (b) allow Bowhead to store your Unencrypted Materials indefinitely and use such Unencrypted Materials internally for its own purposes;
(c) remove Unencrypted Materials submitted to its Services, although Bowhead is not obligated to do so; and (d) use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your Unencrypted Materials. You hereby waive any moral rights
you have in association with any Unencrypted Materials submitted to us.
- You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations, including any intellectual property rights. You hereby warrant that you will not, and through your submission and our use under these Terms of Service
you will now cause Bowhead to, infringe any third-party intellectual property rights by submitting any Material to the Platform.
- The Platform and Bowhead technologies (a) may be covered by one or more patents and/or pending patent applications; (b) comprise significant textual, graphical, computer code, dramatic, and other works protected by copyright in the Cayman Islands,
USA, and other foreign countries; and (c) are offered in association with a number of trade marks, and other proprietary indicia (collectively, the “Bowhead IP”). Bowhead reserves all of its rights under the Bowhead IP. You agree not to infringe
any Bowhead IP, including but not limited to copying, using, misappropriating, selling or distributing to any third party, or holding out such Bowhead IP as yours or as subject matter in which you have rights (except as may be granted herein).