On Wednesday September 11, 2019 Bowhead Health won the Xconomy's Boston Biotech Week Startup award amongst 14 competing startups.
Bowhead Health's co-founder and head of product Francisco Diaz-Mitoma Jr. delivered the 4 minute startup pitch in 4 slides.
Bowhead Health's mission is to empower people to own and control their health data. Bowhead Health's technology powers the platform for real world health data analytics and collaborates with the world's leading life sciences companies to find better health outcomes.
The Xcelerate Startup Pitch Competition was introduced by Chris Garabedian, the Chairman and CEO of Xontogeny. The startup pitch competition was judged by:
- Kevin Bitterman, Partner, Atlas Venture
- Paulina Hill, Principal, Omega Funds
- Charles Kunsch, Senior Director, AbbVie Ventures
- Marian Nakada, VP, Venture Investments Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JJDC
- Kiran Reddy, Venture Partner, Blackstone Life Sciences
- Dominic Tong, Investor, Sky Ventures Group
We are extremely grateful for all the support of the EBD Group and Xconomy. This recognition Bowhead Health received could not have been possible without all the support from our community, team and supporters throughout the years. We are excited to continue developing tools to advance better health outcomes.
Thank you for joining our mission of putting people in control of their health data.